ePals Publishing division, formerly Carus Publishing Company, is a leading children's media company, producing award-winning magazines, books, and mobile applications. The company has won every major magazine award in North America, including 13 Parents’ Choice Awards for 2012. It has also been a finalist for the National Book Award and reached #1 on the iTunes Education category in a dozen countries.
Creative Design Opportunity with Leading Children’s Media Company
The company seeks an experienced Digital Designer to collaborate with the editors and art directors to create digital versions of the company’s award-winning publications.
The ideal candidate should have 3+ years of digital design experience with a proven ability to devise innovative, interactive solutions from concept through finished product. Should be widely read and have broad knowledge of art and design. Strong interpersonal skills essential, along with ability to function at a high level on multiple projects in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment. Project management experience preferred.
Candidates should have strong interactive, digital media experience (web, apps, games, etc.). Must be fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator in Mac-based Adobe Creative Suite 5. Strong knowledge of HTML5, video and sound editing experience, and other interactive, multimedia, and app technologies a plus.
Competitive salary based on background and experience, excellent benefits, and opportunity for professional growth. Downtown Chicago location. EOE.
Email cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference "CMG Digital Designer" in your reply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The company seeks an enthusiastic and high-energy art director to oversee the visual design, layout, and production of its magazines and electronic media. The ideal candidate will be innovative, highly creative, technologically savvy, and capable of taking editorial concepts from concept to finished work.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to seek new design solutions for existing and new projects
- Strong awareness of current trends in the visual arts and technology
- Experience with both print and electronic design environments
- Ability to collaborate with editors to optimize final presentation
- Ability to function at a high level in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing project environments
- Talent to multi-task across various projects
- Proficient in Mac-based InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Knowledge of HTML and Interactive, Mulitmedia, and App technologies
- 3+ years experience as a publication and Web/electronic designer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Competitive salary based on background and experience, excellent benefits, and opportunity for professional growth. Full-time position located in Peterborough, New Hampshire. Relocation fees not covered. EOE.
Email cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com. Reference "ePals Art Director" in your reply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
[ePals Corporation is an education technology company providing safe social learning networks and quality digital content to the K-12 market worldwide.]/em>