ASK is the magazine about science, history, inventors,
artists, and more, all written just for 6- to 9-year-olds - the most curious
people on the planet!
Designed to spark your child's interest in arts and science, Ask explores intriguing topics such as why animals sleep, why people love music, and how the solar system was formed. Kids love their subscriptions not just because the magazine is informative, but because it's fun. Perfect for readers who are ready for more challenging reading!
Access your subscription on your Computer, Apple iPad, or in the Google Play app store for devices 7 inches or more in diameter.
Choose a 1 year print plus digital bundle and receive 9 print issues mailed to the young reader in your life PLUS a fully interactive, enhanced digital edition each time a print issue mails. Digital only subscriptions will allow you to access Ask on all Android and Apple tablets as well as on your computer.
You will receive download and login instructions via email when we process your order.
Ask Magazine is delivered 9 times per year digitally and by mail.
- Advertising-free scientific articles and activities
- Marvin and Friends zany cast of characters frolic in the margins, commenting on the articles
- Contests and Letters provide lots of opportunities for kids to contribute
- Scoops, Ask Jimmy and the Bug, and much, much more!
Want More Ask magazine?
Just for Kids
Several ebooks drawn from past editions of ASK are ready for your iPad, kindle, or nook.
Free with each paid subscription to ASK comes access to bonus content on the magazine's companion Web site www.AskMagKids.com. Contests and book recommendations expand on each issue's theme, while Marvin and all his friends offer fun polls, games, and projects to keep children engaged and learning about their world.
Past issues - Ask back issues are available individually or as Discovery Theme Pack sets. See our favorite titles or visit the Educators' site for full selection.
Resources for Educators - A FREE teacher's guide for each issue is available at our Educators' site.
Guarantee & Shipping
- Cricket Guarantee: You can transfer your subscription among any of our kids' magazines at NO COST. You can cancel at any time and request a refund for issues that haven't shipped yet by contacting 1-800-821-0115.
- All of our children's magazine subscriptions qualify for free shipping when being sent to a U.S. address (additional $15 for non-U.S.).
- You can personalize and send or print a gift card to announce your gift. We have special designs for each of our 13 children's magazines.
- Your first issue will arrive in 4-6 weeks. Find out more.
Houston, we have a problem; there are too many cool facts in these issues of ASK! Let your students become astronauts and astronomers as they explore all about the solar system's wondrous stars, moons, and planets. Then, bring your lesson back to Earth and give your students insight to Marco Polo and Earnest Shackleton travels across the globe. There's no doubt you'll have a star-struck class after they immerse themselves in these intergalactic issues. Recommended for ages 7-10
- Far Reaches of Space Discovery Theme Pack includes the following five issues:
- Ask 9/1/05 Exploring Our Solar System
- Ask 7/1/11 Seeing Stars
- Ask 5/1/02 Exploring New Worlds
- Ask 2/1/10 Do You See What I See?
- Ask 2/1/09 So Many Moons
magnetic board map from Janod is perfect for boosting creativity and fine motor skills in children, as well as increasing their geographical knowledge of the world as a whole. The 92 magnetic pieces can be placed on the map like a puzzle and teach facts about the various countries and continents.
The world map comes with a wooden board backing and may be mounted on a wall to display the bright colors and illustrations in any child's bedroom or study area.
A ASK magazine subscription
for children ages 6-9 is a wonderful gift!
Normally, the first issue of a new subscription will arrive within 6-10 weeks. Now, you can give an extra issue
that will be delivered immediately
. This magazine issue is in addition to the regular subscription term.
The ASK magazine issue currently available to be sent immediately is the February 2015 issue.
Remember to order your Subscription to go along with the extra issue!